Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sourn Serey Ratha's reply on the position offered to him by Hun Xen's cabinet


KI-Media Note: The following is Sourn Serey Ratha’s clarification regarding the position offered to him by Hun Xen’s cabinet

Translated from Khmer
CACJE
08 January 2011

To: KI Online News [KI-Media] and Khmerization Online News

Subject: Letter from Mr. Ho Sithy, Mr. Hun Xen’s cabinet chief

I would like to thank the email sent to me by Khmerization Online asking for my clarification regarding the letter as described in the subject line above.

I, Sourn Serey Ratha, CACJE president and leader of the Khmer People Power movement, would like to confirm that:

1- Personally, I and my colleagues never received this letter. [I saw it] after receiving the email from Khmerization Online asking for clarification and I saw it published by KI Online News.

2- After reviewing the font used in the letter, I and my technical colleagues consider this as a fake letter [issued] by a group of people or by an individual with bad intention who want to destroy the Khmer People Power movement which was formed by me and which is starting to become active in the country, and it is only a trick by the Yuon puppet and the communists.

I have no further comment on this fake letter, but, I, Sourn Serey Ratha, will leave my actions to the Cambodian people to evaluate my nationalist position and my nationalist conscience toward the nation, the homeland and the people.

Thank you and accept my regards.

(Signed) Sourn Serey Ratha

0 comments:

Post a Comment