Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hyuna Bubble Pop




Aside from posting photos from KRQ’s, I think it’s time for a music video post. This time it’s 4minute’s Hyuna turn with her music video “Bubble PoP”. It’s a catchy summer song and a lot of hot dancing from Hyuna in the music video.
A little bit information about Hyuna, for people who not really know her. She first was a member of Wonder Girls, but due to illness/disease she left the group and got replaced by Yoobin. Later she joined 4minute and last week she released her 1st mini-album including the single “Bubble Pop” :) She also has a tattoo on her shoulder back displaying “My mother is the heart, that keeps me alive”
There will be 3 videos of Hyuna, 1st video is the music video, 2nd video is the live performance video and the 3rd video is a small clip of Hyuna at the start of this year to announce the comeback of 4minute and trust me the teaser is quite sexy. Besides having videos in this post I also posted some photos and 8 screenshots (1920×1080) which I took from the music video, enjoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment